Our biggest technological advancement is our Chromebook initiative. All teachers and secondary students are equipped with a school-owned Chromebook. The Chromebooks are used to enrich the education of our students including free access to the multitude of Google applications courtesy of G Suite for Education.
- Press the Refresh and Power buttons at the same time.
- Press the Power button again.
- Sign into the chromebook.
- Press the Escape, Refresh and Power buttons at the same time.
- Press Control + D when the “OS is Missing or Damaged” screen appears.
- Press Enter when prompted.
- Press the Spacebar when prompted
- Press Enter again when prompted and the device will reboot.
- Select “SouthernGuest” wifi and then sign into the device.
If none of these Quick Fixes work, please visit your school’s Tech Shed for assistance.
Susquehannock H.S. Chromebook Parent Information:
Southern M.S. Chromebook Parent Information:
2016-2017 – Childrens Online Privacy and Protection Act Form – COPPA
SMS Chromebook Guidelines and Warranty Policy Information
Chromebook Apps Request for SYCSD Faculty:
High School Form here
Middle School Form here