For any issues related to video such as constant buffering, videos not loading, or videos that are glitching, please try the following steps.
- Open the Chrome Web browser on the Chromebook and type chrome://flags into the address line and press Enter.
- In the Search flags bar, type hardware-accelerated and look for the option of Hardware-accelerated video decode to appear below.
- Change the setting for Hardware-accelerated video decode to Disabled.
- A button in the bottom right corner of the screen will appear and either say Restart or Relaunch Now. Click this button and the Chrome web browser will close and reopen.
- Browse back to the affected video and try to play it again. If this does not work, please contact the help desk at 717-235-4811 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any issues related to logging in to Lincoln Learning, please refer to the following troubleshooting steps.
- If you have forgotten your password or are having trouble logging in, please DO NOT click the Forgot Password link. This automatically resets your password to something the District does not control and will take longer to reset. Instead, contact the student’s teacher and they can look it up for the student. If the password provided by the teacher does not work, they will notify the help desk.
- If your password works, however you encounter an error screen, please try clearing the cache within your Chrome Web browser.
- Press Ctrl+h to display the browser history window.
- On the left hand side, click Clear browsing data which will bring up a new window.
- Make sure you choose All time from the Time range dropdown menu, verify Cookies and other site data as well as Cached images and files are both check and click Clear Data.
- Close all remaining open tabs, relaunch Chrome and try to login again. If this does not work, please contact the help desk at 717-235-4811 or email@example.com.